We have postponed (again) our Aeration/Topdressing until Monday June 24th and Tuesday June 25th. Hopefully the weather cooperates.
Due to the weather we are looking at opening the #11 fairway the week of June 24th to 28th.
Due to wet weather we have rescheduled Aeration/Topdressing for June 19th/20th. Weather pending.
We are now in the final stages of finishing hole #11 including finishing grading and seeding. We are planning on opening the fairway for play around June 17-21, 2013.
We will be aerating and topdressing on Monday June 10th and Tuesday June 11th. We thank you for your co-operation.
We are currently under a frost delay. If you have a tee time please call the pro shop to see how the frost delay will affect your start time.
To ensure the continued success and longevity of our greens we will be aerating and topdressing on Monday June 25th (The Forest 9) and Tuesday June 26th (The Dunes 9). We thank you for your co-operation.