Do you still have a few last minute items to check off your list. The Dunes Golf & Winter Club has great gift ideas for the golfer on your Christmas list. Outfit them to the tee. We have everything from socks (who doesn’t love socks for Christmas) to travel bags. Not sure what to buy. Shop online on drop in for gift cards and golf passes.
We are open 10:00 am – 9:00 pm until Friday, Dec 22 and Dec 23 from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- Bushnell Range Finders
- Great looking bags from Projekt: Backpacks, Luggage, Golf Travel Bags, Headcase (If love your hats you want one of these!)
- 2Undr Underwear by UnderArmour
- Gloves and socks by FootJoy
- Golf Bags, Gloves, Mitts, Golf Balls, Wedges by Titleist
Our Black Friday sale items will continue until this Saturday, Dec 2! Stop in to pick up some great Christmas gift.
Pro Shop Hours:
Mon-Thu: 10am – 4:00 pm
Fri-Sat: 12:00 – 9:00 pm
The first 10 customers to make a purchase in the Pro Shop will receive (1) 18-Hole Golf Pass for 2018… FREE! (Limit of 1 per customer)
- All in-stock Golf Clubs and Clothing 40% OFF
- All in-stock Bushnell Range Finders 20% OFF
- Titleist NXT-Tour Golf Balls $19.99/Dozen (While supplies last)
- All in-stock Golf Bags and Travel Bags 20% OFF
- All in-stock Men’s or Junior’s Footjoy Shoes 40% OFF
If you had your clubs stored at the golf course this season please stop by to pick them up. We are open from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
We have heavy frost cover this morning. Please call ahead on the status of the course if you have a tee time booked or would like to come out to golf.
The Masters Lounge will be closing at 2:00 pm today. Golf course is open for tee times. Bundle up and come out and play some golf before we say goodbye to the 2017 season.
The golf course and lounge will be closed today. Our admin area is open until 4:00 pm. We will re-open the course tomorrow for tee times. PLease give us a call at 780-538-4333 to book.
Starting today our first tee time will be 10:00 am (weather dependant). There could be delays due to frost. PLease call the Pro Shop prior ot your tee time to ask about any delays.