Join us on May 28 for Get Out and Golf Day and enjoy the health benefits of golf.
With Canada 150 celebrations happening in communities from coast-to-coast all year long, the Canadian golf industry has partnered with ParticipACTION in designating Sunday, May 28 as Get Out and Golf Day.
The ParticipACTION 150 Playlist – introduced this year in honour of Canada 150—invites Canadians to participate in 150 activities throughout 2017 to celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday. As part of Get Out and Golf Day, avid players and new enthusiasts are encouraged to participate in a round of golf (No.14 on the Play List), learn more about the sport or take part in golf-related activities at golf facilities in their community.
• Mid week rate of $44.00 for all day golf.
• Juniors golf free
• Free hot dog at the putting green
• Everyone who walks is entered in for a draw for $100 Gift Card
• First-time golfers entered into a draw for $100 Gift Card
• Everyone who golfs on May 28th will be entered into a draw for a chance to win a team entry for our Canada 150 Texas Scramble Golf Tournament on Saturday, July 1, 2017