- Sheri Gervais (Starting Score 120 – End Score 72 = -48)
- Barb Ollenberger (Starting Score 96 – End Score 60 = -36)
- Denise McDonald (Starting Score 117 – End Score 81 = -36)
- Leta Alloway (26)
- Barb Ollenberger (25)
- Trina Irons (16)
- Barb Turnbull – Hole #3
- Barb Ollenberger – Hole #3
- Amar Sandhu – Hole #8
- Dianne Lowe (Starting Score 108 – End Score 76 = -32)
- Leta Alloway (Starting Score 89 – End Score 59 = -30)
- Barb Ollenberger (Starting Score 98 – End Score 68 = -30)
- Leta Alloway (31)
- Lori Spracklin (20)
- Candice Coulombe (17)
- Brenda Gomes (Starting Score 104 – End Score 68 = -36)
- Judy Carlson (Starting Score 106 – End Score 72 = -34)
- Trina Irons (Starting Score 94 – End Score 61 = -33)
- Barb Ollenberger (36)
- Lori Spracklin (25)
- Candice Coulombe (21)
Thank you to all the ladies that participated this year. We look forward to the 2016 season!
All ladies that are members and/or play in any of our ladies leagues can take part in the Birdie Tree/Ringer Board. The cost is $15 and prizes are given out at the end of the season. The sheet is on the bulletin board in the Ladies Locker Room. If you would like to take part just sign up and pay in the Pro Shop.
It’s easy and a fun way to see how you improve during the golf season.
The Ringer Board, is an ongoing scorecard of your best scores for each hole. Enter the first round you play at The Dunes for 2017. Then throughout the season you mark in any scores that are better on each hole.
If you get a birdie, eagle or a hole-in-one during one of your 9 or 18 hole rounds mark down the date, hole number and your name on the sheets provided in the Ladies Locker Room.