COVID-19 GOLF PLAY RULES
- Minimum of 6 feet (2 meter) social distancing (NO handshakes).
- NO WALK-ONS will be allowed
- ABSOLUTELY NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED
- You must remain in your vehicle until 15 minutes prior to your tee-time.
- Follow directions to CHECK-IN and then directly to your golf cart.
- Scorecards and pencils MUST be picked up at CHECK-IN.
- One person per cart. (unless you share same address, ID required)
- CLUBHOUSE will be off limits to golfers except for the Pro Shop and Patio.
- Public use washrooms will be located near holes #10, #4, and #15.
- PRO SHOP is open for shopping. Limit of 2 customers at a time.
- Please do not congregate in parking lot
- In the event of extreme weather or lightning, please depart the course.
- Minimum of 6 feet (2 meter) social distancing.
- Kiosk will be open to golfers.
- Beverage carts are on course. 2m (6ft distance required) around the cart.
- 90-degree rule will be in effect permanently throughout season.
- Please refrain from any form of handshakes or high fives.
- Course marshals will be monitoring all areas of the golf course.
- Do not touch or remove the flags.
- Rakes, benches, sand containers, and ball washers have all been removed.
- Do not share equipment with others.
- Sand traps follow ‘lift, clean, and place’ rule throughout season.
Please call to book your tee times at 780-538-4333
- Failure to comply with rules will result in golfers being removed from premises without refund.
- Rules are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Please be respectful and be patient with others.
The Dunes Golf & Winter Club has earned its reputation as northern Alberta’s premier golf course. With natural trees, lush fairways, perfect greens, and a welcoming atmosphere, golfing at The Dunes will remind you of why you love this game.
While the varied slopes, natural and man-made hazards provide the challenges, the scenic views of the Wapiti River and glimpses of wildlife will rest your soul.